Charities and Not-for-Profits
Our dedicated team of specialists can support you to meet all your goals through our wide range of banking and investment solutions.
Barclays has a long and successful history of working with charities and not-for-profits organisations across the UK, with particular expertise working with large operating charities, family foundations, education providers, housing associations, local authorities, military charities, sports foundations and religious orders.
Our experts include investment advisors and portfolio managers who will focus on your precise needs and have the ability to create bespoke solutions. We take the time to fully understand your sector and objectives, and we will work closely with you to navigate regulatory requirements while protecting and growing your assets.
As a Private Bank client, you benefit from banking and investment services that span strategic cash management, spend-down reserves management and long-term investments. Our services include:
- Discretionary portfolio management, including ethical, responsible and sustainable investment strategies, with direct access to your portfolio manager
- Treasury and short-term cash management
- Credit facilities, including security-backed lending
- Specialist investment advice and support across the UK
- Capital-raising through our Investment Bank team
- Day-to-day financial management and advice from our Corporate Bank team.
Charities and not-for-profit organisations face difficult market conditions. Increasing regulatory control, low interest rates and declining donations underline the need for specialist advice and financial management. As a trusted partner to the third sector for over 60 years, we bring to our clients the necessary experience, specialist knowledge and broad service offering from across the Barclays group to ensure your funds are managed in keeping with your values and strategic objectives.
Get in touch
To speak to our Charities & Not-for-Profits team, complete the below form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.