Banking Rates and fees
Our tariffs, interest rates and other fees for private bank products and services
To read PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader.
For accounts held with Barclays Bank PLC and Barclays Bank Ireland PLC:
- Private Bank tariff guide: Barclays Bank PLC [PDF, 100KB]
- Private Bank tariff guide: Barclays Bank Ireland PLC [PDF, 57KB]
Download the current interest rates for our accounts available to new and existing applicants:
- For Clients of Barclays Bank PLC [PDF, 182KB]
- For Clients of Barclays Bank Ireland PLC [PDF, 175KB]1
- For Clients of Barclays Bank PLC (in Isle of Man) [PDF, 201KB]
- For Clients of Barclays Bank PLC (in Jersey) [PDF, 147KB]
- For Clients of Barclays Bank PLC (Monaco Branch) [PDF, 192KB]
Interest rate leaflets following March 2020 USD and GBP base rate changes:
- GBP leaflet for clients of Barclays Bank PLC [PDF, 348KB]
- USD leaflet for clients of Barclays Bank PLC [PDF, 381KB
- GBP leaflet for clients of Barclays Bank Ireland PLC [PDF, 334KB]
- USD leaflet for clients of Barclays Bank Ireland PLC [PDF, 357KB]
View our current Barclays Bank Base Rates for overdrafts and loans:
View our external reference rates for overdrafts and loans.
Mortgage tariff guide [PDF, 208KB]
Standard Variable Rate [PDF, 153KB]
Overseas Delivery Charges
Barclays Overseas Deivery Charges [PDF, 158KB]
Debit Card Foreign Exchange Charges
Debit Card transactions in a currency other than GBP incur a 2.75% non-Sterling transaction fee (excluding EUR/USD Travel Wallet transactions).
For more details on our FX debit card charges, including a table showing our exchange rates for certain currencies compared to the rate published by the European Central Bank (ECB), please visit barclays.co.uk/travel/using-debit-card-abroad/. Please note this link brings you to our Barclays UK website (and away from this current site) which offers different products which you may not be eligible for and links which may not be applicable. Please also note for all regulatory information and protections please only refer to the Important Information page on this current website.
Remember that all investments carry risk. Investments can fall in value and you could get back less than you invested. Investments in currencies other than your own may rise or fall because of changes in exchange rates.