Terms and conditions
Details of the updated Terms and Conditions of the various services provided by Barclays Securities India Private Limited.
Notification of Changes to Client Documentation
We have updated the terms and conditions applicable to the following services (collectively, the “Updated Terms and Conditions”):
- Investment Execution Services
- Advisory Services
- Portfolio Investment Management Services (Discretionary and Non-Discretionary)
- Broking Services
- Depository Services
(together, the “Services”.)
The changes to the Updated Terms and Conditions were mainly to take into account of recent developments in applicable laws and regulations, namely, our obligations (such as information reporting) under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development’s Common Reporting Standard (CRS) which India has adopted. In particular, under the Updated Terms and Conditions, you consent: (i) to us (or any Barclays group entity) disclosing (where applicable) information relating to you and your account(s) to the relevant authorities and (ii) agree that we are not liable to you for any action which we (or any Barclays group entity) are required to take or may take in connection with our obligations under FATCA and CRS.
References to “you”, “yourself” and “your” means the accountholder availing the relevant Services from us either in the capacity of a sole/first named accountholder or a joint accountholder.
For the high level summary of the key changes to the Updated Terms and Conditions, please view the Summary of Key Changes to Services terms and Conditions. [PDF, 210KB]
Terms and conditions
- Investment Execution Services [PDF, 267KB]
- Advisory Services [PDF, 237KB]
- Discretionary Portfolio Management Services [PDF, 352KB]
- Non-Discretionary Portfolio Management Services [PDF, 339KB]
- Broking Services - Additional Rights and Obligations of Stock Brokers and Clients [PDF, 151KB]
- Depository Services - Letter of Confirmation – Individuals [PDF, 57KB]
- Depository Services - Letter of Confirmation – Non Individuals [PDF, 60KB]
- General Terms and Conditions [PDF, 395KB]
Find out more
Private Client offices in India