Please read important notices regarding our services.
Equity Broking / Depository Services
- Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account
- Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers
- Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day. (Issued in the interest of investors.)
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
Investors are cautioned not to blindly follow tips/rumours circulated via various mediums including social networks, SMS, WhatsApp, Blogs etc. while dealing in securities. Investors should deal in securities only after conducting appropriate analysis. In case of any systemic wrong doing, potential frauds or unethical behavior noticed by Investors, please report to NSE.
In order to facilitate better understanding of the registration documents by the investors, the Exchanges have now made available the following Client Registration documents in 15 regional vernacular languages:
- Document stating the Rights & Obligations of stock broker, sub-broker and client for trading on exchanges (including additional rights & obligations in case of internet/wireless technology based trading)
- Uniform Risk Disclosure Documents (for all segments / exchanges)
- Guidance Note detailing Do’s and Don’ts for trading on exchanges
Find out more
Private Client offices in India